- 2 2/3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/3 cup natural cocoa powder
- Grind 2 cups of the oats in a food processor into a fine powder. Add the Nutella and salt and process until a smooth mixture forms. Add the remaining ⅔ cup of oats and pulse to combine.
- Roll level tablespoons of the dough into balls. Roll in the cocoa to coat. Repeat to coat evenly. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 5 days.
- Storage suggestion: Keep the cookies refrigerated for about 5 days.
Tip : For variety, mix in ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon.
Makes 30 cookies| Hands-On Time: 20m| Total Time: 1hr 20 mins