- Wash and remove all stickers from the bottle (if desired).
- Place a piece of tape on the area you want to drill, so the drill bit will remain more stable.
- Put on gloves and glasses and start drilling. Do not make a lot of pressure to not break the glass. Be patient because it takes a little bit!
- Wash the bottle and let dry.
- Gradually introduce the Christmas lights through the hole … and ready to decorate and surprise!
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11757981/?claim=27cuxrtwkqw”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>